GLP Online | Good Laboratory Practice Course
This GLP training course provides an essential grounding in the way all types of non-clinical health and environmental safety studies should be planned, performed, monitored, recorded, archived and reported. The author, Roger Chapman, is an internationally recognised expert in the interpretation and application of OECD Good Laboratory Practice to the full spectrum of regulatory studies, both in the laboratory and in the field. He has also led or participated in over 70 regulatory inspections from the MHRA, FDA and EPA, and has developed and maintained GxP quality systems and audit programmes for over 30 years.
Average study time
Personal development points (CPD)
Your Study Basket
Good Laboratory Practice
|1 x Licence
Secure Payment Service
Rest assured we use secure processes to protect your payment.
- CPD Points - Gain Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Points, accredited by The Faculty of Pharmaceutical Medicine of the Royal College of Physicians of the United Kingdom. These can be used to count towards the distance learning element of any scheme that comes under the umbrella of The Academy of Medical Royal Colleges or any other scheme for which there is mutual recognition.
- Certification - Receive a personal certificate to show your subject knowledge on course completion.
- Affordable - You get excellent value through our cost-effective prices. We can also offer you group discounts on larger purchases.
- Flexibility - The course saves you time through the convenience of online availability. This lets you complete the interactive course at your own comfort.
- Keep Up to Date - You will stay up to date with any legislative changes in GCLP as our training courses are constantly monitored, reviewed and updated.
- Learn from Industry Experts - The course content has been developed to ensure that you comply with GCLP legislation through the application of learning outcomes. The course is written by Louise Handy, who is a past chairperson for the Research Quality Assurance (RQA)
*Interactive Courses contain over 70 unique mini-exams based on real-life cases to help learners apply their learning.